Our Business is Growing!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Analyst to join our team at our Home Office in Bellingham, WA.
The Sales Analyst ensures optimal replenishment of plant products to Lowe’s Home Improvement centers based on sales turns, inventory levels and forecasted needs. The position is central to the Lowe’s account team and is integral to maximizing sales for both Lowe’s and Smith Gardens. We are looking for a team-oriented person with solid analytical and problem solving skills to ensure optimization of product availability in the customer’s stores.
Reports to: Account Manager – Lowe’s
• Develops suggested order scripts for all Lowe’s outlets in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska on weekly/daily basis
• Analyzes historical and real-time customer sales data to estimate product supply needs
• Balances sales analysis against budget, store inventory, weather outlook and other metrics to optimize product assortment and quantity
• Supports Account Manager with ongoing customer forecasting by product line and item
• Develops and publishes daily sales reports and other ad hoc reports and analysis
• Responsible for some customer contact, order adjustment and off-season order entry
• Verifies that new item data (UPC, item number, pricing etc.) matches customer records
• Prepares New Item set up sheets and quotes for review and approval
• Maintains replenishment system data elements to ensure forecasting accuracy
• Assists Customer Service with submission of orders via EDI transmissions as needed
• Organizes sales data for weekly customer newsletters and offers support with topics
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
• AA or Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
• Retail and/or analytical experience is a plus, especially related to horticulture or home improvement industry
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to perform successfully with daily deadlines
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage ever-changing priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to daily work cross-departmentally in an even-keeled manner
• Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including immediate PTO accrual, paid Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, after 30 days plus matching 401(k) and Company-Paid LTD after one year.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!